Clarity & Resilience Newsletter
What is Coaching?
Have you wondered about coaching and it's benefits? Coaching is a series of ongoing conversations between coach and client. The foundational belief in coaching is, "each of us is resourceful and creative, we each have the necessary ability, energy, and wisdom, to create a satisfying and effective life." Link here for more information.
- Active Hope: Joanna Macy & Chris Johnstone
- Buddha's Brain: Rick Hanson
- Daring Greatly: Brene Brown
- Find Your Power: Chris Johnstone
- Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change: Pema Chodron
- Perseverance: Margaret Wheatley
- Quiet: Susan Cain
- Real Happiness at Work: Sharon Salzberg
- Show Your Work: Austin Kleon
- The Freelancer's Bible: Sara Horowitz
- The Power of Habit: Charles Duhigg
- What Color is Your Parachute 2015: Richard N. Bolles
- Work: Thich Nhat Hanh
Life Wheel Workbook
Creating a Life Wheel is one way of exploring the different aspects of your life -- from career to fun to intimacy. You can use this in a variety of ways: to measure your satisfaction, the significance, or your goals in each area. This workbook is a free gift from me to you. Enjoy exploring with it and feel free to share with others. Please fill out the form below to receive a copy of this workbook (pdf).